Manage Sales Promotions & Campaigns
What could an effective telesales operation do for your business?
- Do you want to introduce a new product to the market?
- Do you want to sell a product or service to existing customers that have not bought that product or service before?
- Do you want to get customers to try a product?
- Do you want to switch sell a product to a higher margin product?
- Do you want to get customers to buy more of a particular product or product range?
- Do you want to target new customers?
- Do you want to target lapsed/lost accounts to win them back?
- Do you want to increase your market share?
When you are clear on your objectives you can then define your target market.
Identifying your prospects will include who in the organisation you need to contact. There may be more than one decision maker , budget holder or influencer in the buying process for your product or service. Consider whether this can be achieved in one call or whether achieving the outcome you want involves more than one contact with each customer.
The quality of the data is critical to the success of the campaign. If it’s out of date, contains duplicates or is inaccurate it will seriously impact on the results achieved. These types of calls will need to be handled with particular care and can be time consuming so good quality data is worth every penny.
Monitoring and measuring is essential to determine the progress and success of the promotion or campaign. Will the results be measured in terms of the number of leads generated, conversions, sales revenue or profitability? Or a combination of factors?
Each campaign will have it’s own set of key performance indicators. The results to be reviewed and refined based on the information, knowledge and experience gained in order to create improved targeted and relevant offerings. Integrated campaigns using other marketing activity are likely to increase your response rates.
Interested to find out more? Give us a call on 01227 389570
If you want to find out more or need help
then give us a call on